Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yasi's Diary

+5
Jeff
DeathBySpin
Dayst
Leviathan
Yasineyra
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yasi's Diary Empty Yasi's Diary

Post by Yasineyra Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:37 pm

-YAY I've actually got round to publishing this (it's a little out of date, considering im at home at the moment)-

Ok... I thought it might be something a bit more... interesting than revising all day today in school... so yeah, here I am, bored stiff on my laz on the forum, and the XatBox isn’t working - stupid filters.... managed to get around the filter on msn though Razz

Anyways...

PERSONAL STUFF

My IGN is Yasineyra (Yasi for short) - this is based upon a girl I know Smile and ig my pet lion - Taiike is based upon her younger brother... but anyway... I'm from England but I have Spanish, German, Italian and Canadian ancestry... and Jersey French... but yeah... I have a lot of mixed blood ^^ Razz I'm nearly 16.... I actually officially finish school before my 16th birthday which is kinda lame... Sad the baby of the year >< ermmmmm yeah my brain isn’t working atm... Ermmmm… Something you guys should know, it is highly likely that I have M.E / CFS – google it… I cba to explain. And I tend to pass out a lot and stuff… And I get fits… which are triggered by flashing things and certain colours – so please be aware of this cos like… I don’t wanna have to stop playing cos it’s a danger to my health and safety… Dayst, ur dp animation and siggies are a bit risky but if u could slow it down just a tad it would be helpful, but its ok for now Smile SO… if I disappear or stop responding, I’m either unconscious or not there… SORRY if that sounded like a moan... not moaning... just letting you guys know Smile

Likes: MUSIC <- MY LIFE literally... I spend my life in the music dept at school and at music centre where I'm in like... 8 bands/choirs/orchestras... I listen to anything. Literally... Screamo to Gospel >< The whole range... although I do particularly like stuff like Mike Oldfield who's mainly know for Tubular Bells (The soundtrack to The Exorcist) and an AMAZING new age pianist called Ludovico Einaudi... but I also like Symphony X (thanks to Jemchi introducing me to that Razz) ermmmmm MCR, 30STM, Muse… u name it I probably like it… There are very few things that I dislike – and that’s usually because it’s completely atonal and tone deaf… I spend a lot of my life playing musical instruments – piano, clarinet, vocals, guitar, saxophone, trombone, harp, recorder, percussion…. The list goes on ^^ I LOVE MUSIC… hence why I wanted to start Prius but the download still isn’t working for me Sad Its very useful having certain… advantages… towards the music and hearing side of things…
DRAWING <- I draw a lot of stuff based on manga, mainly things that I see and experience and u can see them here: https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin Not everything is on there cos I’ve lost my MicroSD converter… of which I need to purchase a new one… but I do other stuff rather than just sketches and ASCII images… I do real life drawings, portraits… some stuff that is kinda graphic… like… really graphic but that’s just my mentality messing around Razz
READING <- I will read anything, mainly sci-fi and fantasy stuff, but manga novels – atm I really want to read Deathnote… but yeah… I can read books in less than 3 hours (600pagers) if I have the right book and I enjoy it… The most recent thing I read was a doss read called Paranormalcy… I’m into that kinda stuff.. Razz

SCHOOL SHITE

I'm still in secondary education, as of yesterday however, it is now voluntary. But yeah... A-levels after GCSEs tend to be a good thing in the UK...Moving school for 6th form… need to get out of here… it’s a hell hole here… I’m staying in single gender schools though… sticking with girls… it’s too late to migrate back into mixed schools… it’ll be good though… hopefully. Currently I’m in exam period… 15 exams O Yeah.. .I take Maths, English, Triple Science (Biology, Chemistry, and Physics), Spanish, Geography, Music, Food Technology, P.E and Philosophy Of Religion. Predicted A*s in all of them :S P.O.R is a doss subject – I love philosophising, so anyone who wants a deep convo about anything along the philosophical lines… go ahead and PM me or smth… Razz
My favourite subjects are sciences, maths and music... hopefully going to go into some career involving all three... is there one??

Officially only have 6 exams left – maths, physics, biology, chemistry, sustainability and food technology.

Never really enjoyed school... I find it too easy... but then again, the fact that im spending weeks of my life at university doing extra education... well... maybe I like school too much?! Although I tend to kinda phase out and daydream in certain lessons... heyho... study leave now, so I can come and go as I please ^^

OTHER RANDOM SHIZZLE
Generally, I’m online whenever im at home, and whenever my parents are letting me use the internet (it gets turned off between 10:30pm and 7:00am)... Im not usually online of an evening until about 6ish, sometimes never at all, because I am a busy person... with dancing and musical commitments... unlike a lot of people, I don’t have a lot of free time, and I don’t like having free time. I like to be active and busy. ^^
At the moment, my main (and only) character, is level 146... Tank STA (hints/advice welcome)It’s taking me forever to level up -.-’’ It’s a templar... Im happy to try out anything... ill fill parties if u need them, and yeah... I don’t mind going on ankou runs but to be entirely honest... I die quite a lot... ><

Right... I’m gonna end this bit now, or you’re all gonna die of boredom from reading this so ill add more as I think of other stuff....

If you want to contact me, I have a guild skype account under the name ‘Yasineyra’ ... I’m the only account with that name, so you should find me... XD

Also... Cos i've only been playing for about 2 months now, any help/advice etc. is welcome cos i have no idea what im doing really Razz
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Yasi's Diary Empty Re: Yasi's Diary

Post by Leviathan Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 am

Wow this is probably the longest entry ive seen till now, but i read it all lol

Anyways if you ever have trouble with the effects in flyff go to the options an turn BGM or so off you can also turn down otem effects

My body sucks too >_> i have morbus scheuerman and skoliosis (both fucking up my spine/back) so I have to go to thr gym to prevent it

And I probably have Ehlers Danlos as well, but my health care doesnt want to pay for whatever they jave to do to find out
Anyways dont look at the pics its nowhere as serious lol
I just have some stretchmark and can do all the stuff in the wikipedia pics

Anyways before this post turns into my medical history
Nice to know more about you
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:41 am

yeah theres stuff that im scared to put onto here just in case of how people will react... they thought i had scoliosis at one stage but it wasnt... it turned out to be something else....
i had morbus scheurerman when i was younger but physiotherapy sorted that out - it wasnt too bad so i didnt need the brace.
Havent heard of ED before...
atm im having various tests to see exactly what is wrong with me but yeah.. i hate hospitals so i kinda avoid them.... hope ur ok Smile
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am

Well I'll remove my flashy jems on the chat but other than that i cant really chill on the sig stuff cause that's how my sigs are xD The moving stuff isn't really bright colored so don't think it was that bad. Also O.o odd that you get the fits but Jem doesn't since I know she has ME too.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathBySpin Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:01 am

<3 knew most of it anyway but nice to know, again :p <3

oh dayst, thats not to do with m.e.
DeathBySpin
DeathBySpin

Dungeon Gold : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:03 am

the fits arent from ME. theyre from something else. Its mainly just ur avatar... cos i can hide the sigs... its the background lightening that triggers :S if u slow it down just a bit... it might be ok... i know its ur like... thing... but... yeah... please? but thanks about the chatbox thing Smile its greatly appreciated.
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:16 am

Yasineyra wrote:the fits arent from ME. theyre from something else. Its mainly just ur avatar... cos i can hide the sigs... its the background lightening that triggers :S if u slow it down just a bit... it might be ok... i know its ur like... thing... but... yeah... please? but thanks about the chatbox thing Smile its greatly appreciated.

I cant edit how fast it moves Razz but ill see about changing the picture sometime just need to find another one then. What are the avatar reqs agian? o.O
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:23 am

avatar reqs? oh is it not a flash animation then?
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 am

Yasineyra wrote:avatar reqs? oh is it not a flash animation then?

No avatar reqs is requirements for the sizes of the avatars so i can do a different thing. but yeah i cant make the flashing stop or make it slow down so it's not bad on your fits o.O cause i dont have a program for that
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:30 am

mmk... well... is there a way to hide avatars?
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:04 am

Dunno and don't think so
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 am

ok... thanks for trying though
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:48 am

If your using firefox get addblock and then right click it and block it
Not sure if it works but its worth a try
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm

I dont use firefox. i use chrome. firefox doesnt like my computer Sad
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Well... after 6 hours of awaking and levelling and penya farming in traesia, i am now 4bil richer, than when i started.... thanks to Gil and Jem I'm also well on my way to having an ALMOST perfect awakened equipment, but I'm still gonna try for 20 20 20 adoch once i have everything else upgraded and stuff.... im just gonna check what awakes i currently have.....

-edit awaiting-
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:11 pm

So these are my current awakes, and what i need to do to get perfect what i want >< A HECK OF A LOT OF WORK TO DO AND A GOOD HUNDRED BILLION PENYA TO FARM LOL Razz Any suggestions welcome ^^ any donations also welcome... and any scrolls i dont use will be put into Guild Warehouse... If people want to run ankou, ill be happy to cos i need the scales to sell ><

(WITH COUPLE BUFFS + PICKUP + TIGER)
HP 19144
MP 513
FP 569
ATK 16512
Critical 99%
DEF 1930
ATK SP 100%

Champ Set (all +20)
STR +80
ADOCH +135%
ATK SP +100%
ATK +75%
ATK +826
Max HP +1018
Magic-def +300

Bilari Set (all +10)
Helmet

DEF 1400~1406
Hit +45%
Block +15%
HP +45%
MP +10
All Stats +3
ATK +25%
BLK Mel +25%
BLK Ran +25%
STR +42 <could be +90 NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
Suit (5/5)
DEF 2122~2129
Hit +45%
Block +15%
HP +45%
MP +10
All Stats+3
ATK +25%
BLK Mel +25%
BLK Ran +25%
ATK +35%
ADOCH +24% <could be 60%
DCT +4% <NOT NEEDED NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
Gauntlets
DEF 1401~1406
Hit +45%
Block +15%
HP +45%
MP +10
All Stat +3
ATK +25%
BLK Mel +25%
BLK Ran +25%
ATK SP +16% <NOT NEEDED
CC +14% <could be 36% NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
Boots
DEF 1113~1117
Hit +45%
Block +15%
HP +45%
MP +10
All Stat +3
ATK +25%
BLK Mel +25%
BLK Ran +25%
ADOCH +40% <could be 60% NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
Costume
Helmet

DEF 1~1
STR +10
DEX +10
INT +10
STA +10
CC +5% <could be ADOCH +9% NEED Blessings
Suit
DEF 1~1
HP +5%
ATK +5%
FP +10%
Gauntlets
DEF 1~1
CC +5%
DCT +5%
ATK +10%
Boots
DEF 1~1
DEF +5%
ADOCH +5%
Speed +10%
ADOCH +9%

FORTRIN MASK
DEF 1~1
STR +5

WEAPONS AND SHIELD
STR+ HEAVENS GATE +10 (10/10)

DEF 683~687
CC +25%
ADOCH 40%
ATK +20%
STR +3
STR +70
ADOCH +20%
ADOCH +16% <could be 60%
Max MP +100<NOT NEEDED
ATK SP +20% <NOT NEEDED NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
STR+ CURTANA +10 (10/10)
ATK 709~711
CC +25%
ADOCH +40%
ATK +20%
STR +3
STR +70
ADOCH +20%
ADOCH +20% <could be 60%
STR +6 <NOT NEEDED NEED Scrolls of awakening, awakening protection and reversion
STR +75

LESSER CLOAK OF THE MELEE
DEF 1~1
ATK +10%
Lifesteal (HP) +10
Speed +10%
ADOCH +9%

BUFF PET (BABY PANDA)
ADOCH +9%

TIGER
S Level
1/3/5/7/9
STR +75
ADOCH +20% <could be 60% NEED Scrolls of pet reversion and pet awakening

Wish me luck... this is probably the most stupid and most stubborn thing ive ever done... and... Gil+Jem.... you were right about the Crit on my Costume set :$
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:28 am

right... ive just realised that im not gonna be here this weekend (saturday or sunday) cos im going on tour with my wind band XD down to Devon... so sorry.... >< but i should be around before then

~Yasi
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Been busy blessing - so now i have a costume set worth +36% ADOCH... now just to get the +36% Crit on my gaunts which is gonna take forever.. and then everything else to do... its getting a bit lonely ig... just me online atm... Sad
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:11 am

Yasineyra wrote:Been busy blessing - so now i have a costume set worth +36% ADOCH... now just to get the +36% Crit on my gaunts which is gonna take forever.. and then everything else to do... its getting a bit lonely ig... just me online atm... Sad

''Busy'' doesn't mean blessing. LOL
busy menas another things ._.
Jeff
Jeff

Dungeon Gold : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 am

other things such as Jeff?
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

well... today is my last day in school uniform, my last two exams - food technology - and my last day at this current school... XD just to let everyone know, im not gonna be around from the 4th-15th of july as im in london doing science at imperial college XD
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 am

good luck good luck :d
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Dungeon Gold : 4

http://www.potterdome.com, http://www.flameldome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 am

Good luck I still have to pay Gil back for my marksmen set and my 125 boots. So it's gonna be farming penya like crazy till I can actually spend money on myself xD
Villain
Villain

Dungeon Gold : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel47 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:36 am

i read what u seaid about making big enters im not that far into doing that and my typing suck lol Razz
Axel47
Axel47

Dungeon Gold : 3204

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 am

hey i bought like 200 blessings for my Slayer and Templar, any extras i have id be glad to pass it on to you Smile
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next