Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crez's Diary

+2
Dayst
pratek92
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Crez's Diary Empty Crez's Diary

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:28 pm

ok sooo a lot has been running through my mind lately so i thought maybe ill just make a diary thread and vent on here.... ive been having problems at home and nearly just got up and left a couple times. I may not be active as much as i was when i first started but trust me im still here.... i usually log in at LEAST 2-3 times a day, and usually at LEAST 2-3 times on the forums too.

Some of you know i was with RenegadeX with some of my chars BUT i have left them completely.... and my cousin and I decided to start our own guild called Dimension... now i know some of you are skeptical about this and i ask why?? i was with 2 guilds earlier and still devoted plenty of time to both so i dont really see why people are having a problem with this. Just because im one of leaders doesn't mean im quitting Silverwings. Honestly i just like the simple guild atmosphere where people dont cry about ranks all the time.... its really annoying and ive kinda been fed up. ive simply done soo much for this guild when it was dead and i dont feel like ive gotten as much credit as i deserve, maybe thats why i made a sudden urge to create my own guild but who knows.

anyways im gonna update my signature with my characters guilds.... if anyone has a problem with anything.... stop crying and talking crap behind my back and just pm me. everyone knows im "arguably" one of the most helpful KP's and im NOT going anywhere even if my activity slighty decreases.

and yes for those wondering... Babar has joined my guild with a different character, he decided to join me and not the other way around so im welcoming him as a new player. Stop saying im "stealing" members away from Silverwings.
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Crez's Diary Empty Re: Crez's Diary

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:00 am

The only thing I find disagreeable with this is the fact that you are still a kingpin in silverwings. If you wanna be a leader of your own guild unless you come to an agreement with the rest of the guild itself (to keep conflict down) then I think you should step down cause atm it's like you are a guild leader of two guilds. Take into consideration if you are the only kingpin on all the time cause SW maybe dying/losing activity. This would cause you to be leader (without being declaired leader) and cause more stress on you mentally. I'm not telling you what to do no, don't get me wrong I like you but as an ex guild leader on one of the toughest games to be guild leader on (cabal was guild leader for 3 years) ....I'd just suggest laying back and being a regular member (but still help) so you dont feel like you have obligations in another guild.

On a side note....I'm sorry you have having issues with things. And something else you have to understand is that the guild is full of people that are not traditional SW players so they are going to beg for things. Thats when the real guild leader needs to decide if they are really worth the time to keep and to set up a system for getting a rank and if they ask then they are kicked. (yes i was a brutle guild leader to have)
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 am

you know dayst lol you always know exactly what to say Very Happy I've grown to admire you over the weeks ive know you and im glad lol. i think after reading what u said stepping down might be best. Captains are just as good and can still do everything so i guess ill do that. Then again i wanna talk to my cousin and see if hes serious about running a guild cause he was having doubts yesterday lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:34 am

pratek92 wrote:you know dayst lol you always know exactly what to say Very Happy I've grown to admire you over the weeks ive know you and im glad lol. i think after reading what u said stepping down might be best. Captains are just as good and can still do everything so i guess ill do that. Then again i wanna talk to my cousin and see if hes serious about running a guild cause he was having doubts yesterday lol

A guild on flyff isn't hard to run and I know how it is to run a guild in a real game like cabal/aion. It's not easy and to juggle two guilds would be almost the same as running a one of the top 5 guilds on a major server like I mentioned. I just don't want you to over work yourself like I had in the past it's not fun mentally and physiclly. So yeah I didn't say any of that to hurt you or be mean I just want what would be best for you lol. Youth is something to enjoy not to work. You're only young 1/3 of your life and you never get that back. A game is a game and I hope that you do take everything into consideration if you do run that guild. Silverwings can live with you being a captain or normal member Razz We will love you just the same.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 am

hahaha thank you Dayst, and yea i already noticed the stress levels .... eerr >.> kinda started when i was made KP but i guess it was one of the perks hahaha
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:55 am

Thankyou for being honest and taking into account all the other points of view on this... im pretty sure that dayst and i will try our best to stop other guildies from flaming you... its not fair.
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 am

thank you yasi Smile appreciate it
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 am

Yeah no problem and let Barber...(i think thats their name) to chill out on SW's guild leader. It's not right to judge a guild leader because of something they said out of all the good they do. Dunno them but I hope they understand the situtation.

I'm sure things will work out in the end and as I said before I'm sure no one dislikes or hates you but I'm sure there is some hard feelings.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 pm

yea i know, im gonna have a talk with him too
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm

I just don't want him to smack talk on someone behind their back. If you have something to say just say it to their face and stop being a coward is how I see it xD
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 am

lol right, thats exactly why i was mad earlier cause i was told by a few members everything that happen earlier.... basically the same thing ur saying cause they couldn't just say it to my face lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:26 am

Lol well it happens but you know me I'll tell you straight up xD I'm just like that
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:51 am

hahahaha thats the way most people prefer it xD anyways i hope u had a nice bday Smile
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:17 am

Didn't say anything wrong to babar, he left the guild so thats up to him Smile Wasn't mad at him or something like that Smile

Otherwise I agree with Dayst. I hoped you stay active at Crezifer, but the last times see you more at Mines online than Crez. Its your good right if you have your own guild ofc Smile but otherwise what Dayst said running 2 guild is not that fair. And yeah I must say thank you to you, you did a lot for SW Smile so Prat Thanks a Lot for that Smile

I hope your cousin dont want to have a guild ^^ and he will join this guild and you gonna join this guild with Mines too ^^ that would be the best option hehe Razz

Never saw someone begging for a title btw, only Villain, and hes gone. Okay Barbi did it too, but he's inactive now ^^

So I hope you come back, otherwise thanks for all what you did
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Dungeon Gold : 4

http://www.potterdome.com, http://www.flameldome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 am

Well Gil I'm not saying it's unfair to SW or his guild I'm saying it's unfair to him. Basicly taking up alot of time and causing alot of unneeded stress.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:10 am

i was just about to say that lol its not unfair to other people, you can make 5 guilds if u want with 5 chars, doesnt matter to me its just more work for you lol

my cousin was telling me about just quitting that guild and joining silverwings so i guess its up to him whatever he wants to do, im pretty much watever atm lol

and i usually stay on Mines cause hes better for dungeons, i thought maybe 1vs1 knights were better than blades but thats certainly not true lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 am

DAM STRAIGHT o.o

.....>.>....

....<.<.....

my bad =X I got excited
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 am

So you are back ^^
And u cousin too ^^

Need to level my Slayer too haha xD
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Dungeon Gold : 4

http://www.potterdome.com, http://www.flameldome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAxeEffect Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 am

ahh and I thought about making a 1on 1 knight with donor eq cause of sc but now I don't need to think abou it anymore xD
TheAxeEffect
TheAxeEffect

Dungeon Gold : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm

haha well you can still do it if u want, 1vs1 knights are just as just as fun as blades just dont hit as hard lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAxeEffect Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 pm

thought about it because my blade hits 1m with lead and sc so

I thought maybe a knight hits also pretty hard xD
TheAxeEffect
TheAxeEffect

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

only reason iw ould play a knight as a 1on1 would be if the 2H Swords would be 1H, cause its just plain awesome to hit with those giant swords...
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:24 pm

hahaha right!!! that would be legit!! and holy crap!!! Axe u can hit 1m? my god...
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAxeEffect Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 pm

you don't have to call me god but thanks anyway Very Happy
TheAxeEffect
TheAxeEffect

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:26 pm

hahaha it was in a state of shock! Razz thats pretty insane! i wanna go ankou hunting with you!! lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: