Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayst Times

+12
Villain
Axel47
Elwyn
Leviathan
Yasineyra
Astre
Jeff
DeathBySpin
Eternity
Gilgamesj
Squeek
Dayst
16 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Dayst Times - Page 10 Empty Re: Dayst Times

Post by Leviathan Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:26 am

auusie like austrain or australian... cause australia is not part of the EU and im not really sure about the arabic countrys

anyways i just get the Cannot connect to the game, please try again later error
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 am

Hm....do you know how to use static IP? o.0 and arabic is around the EU area and aussie as in austrailian but yea dunno how they play cause they aren't considered "North American" o.o.... other than that I dunno what to tell you about how to play besides trying to use static IP.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:37 am

ohh wait a min... i think im on the Euro servers! cause my options were Mercury, Mars, and some other one but my client is called Cabal Online (Europe)
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 am

O.o how is that possible...you're from texas xD....you sure you downloaded the right thing? from http://www.cabal.com/
The only servers you should see on your list is Venus and Mercury if you are on north american/ Global
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:33 am

Dayst wrote:O.o how is that possible...you're from texas xD....you sure you downloaded the right thing? from http://www.cabal.com/
The only servers you should see on your list is Venus and Mercury if you are on north american/ Global
Dayst Times - Page 10 Facepalm
Ugh... Well i think i won't download it. D:
Is you guys won't be at the same server i will play, no D:
Jeff
Jeff

Dungeon Gold : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 am

It should be the same unless they messed up the thing. Also Pret had downloaded from a different site the last I seen before I could tell him which one he should download from. So I think that was the problem unless he managed to get it from cabal.com and not cabalonline.com.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 am

Can you pass me the download link? (Sorry is i sound stupid :s)
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 am

http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client is the download link
make sure you register your account first or it wont let you download.
register at https://secure.cabal.com/Registration/UserInformation
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 am

omg don't tell me i need to start over!! hahaha

i thought this is the one i did but then again i tried downloading like 3 different ones cause the first 2 didnt work

ahh i hate how they all have nearly the same name but you can't tell them apart! Sad

yea i just logged in and i see Jupitar, Mercury, and Mars...... i gotta download the other one lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 am

heyy Dayst, when i try to log on this proper website u gave me it says "you need to transfer or activate your account"... soo i tried to make a new one and when i try to click continue after putting in account information, nothing happens
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:09 am

You should be able to make your new account. You can't use the account from the other cabal cause it's a different server all together. You need to register the account if you need me to I'll do it just PM me with the information you want in the thing and check for the confirmation afterwards. It shouldn't be this hard to do this xD....but yeah once registered you can get the right download from the place I listed on the other thread. I give a step by step on how to log into everything and get the right patcher.

Again make sure you are getting your stuff off the site http://www.cabal.com/ and no other site lol. If you get it all off other sites it could be the wrong patches/servers.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:17 am

i know this shouldn't be soo hard but i dont know why its not working... i tried to just start from the beginning and making a new account but it wont do anything when i click continue *facepalm* lol this is much harder than it should be...

ive even tried making a new account from my dads laptop and it wont work lol

https://secure.cabal.com/Registration/UserInformation

i believe the link is broken when you click continue cause some people have been saying that when i tried to google it
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am

Um it should work I just got done making a "mule" account (that means a new acc only used for holding items). It loaded up fine for me. Did you click Sign Up then it brought you to a page that has all the stuff you need to put in? If not try turning off your firewalls and stuff and make sure the security type of website works. If a thing pops up when you click on the site make sure you click Yes otherwise it won't be compatible with your web. I use normal Internet Explorer cause FireFox and GoogleChrome has issues at times.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:06 am

Okay here is a semi guide hopefully it fits on the screen.

1. Click Sign up on www.cabal.com
Dayst Times - Page 10 Step001

2. When window pops up it should look like this. If this box pops up click the Yes.
Dayst Times - Page 10 Step002

3. After you input your information click that you agree to the terms and it should tell you congrats and to verify your account through your email.
(don't have a picture for that...forgot to do that lol)

4. After you click the link given to you in your email you should be able to see this page.
Dayst Times - Page 10 Step003

After all these steps are done you should be fully registered and able to download and play cabal.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 am

IE!? How the hell could use IE? i would ratter more GE .3
Downloading it.

PD: WAIT I HAVE TO BUY SOME LICENSE TO PLAY IT?
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 am

finally!!! i got it working now!! i had to use Internet explorer to make the account and then google chrome to download it but finally... geez that was insane... thank you very much Dayst!! and sorry for the trouble!
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:54 pm

@Jeff: no you don't need to buy a license to play it if you mean Premium. Premium is if you want to donate to the server and help it maintain itself...which mind you I AM a cabal donor cause well I've been playing it for almost 4 years and it's never done anything bad to me so I find no point in not giving a few 10s of bucks a month to get an extra service that's extremely nice lol.

@Prat: Yeah I figured you had to use IE for the signing up thing. I find FF and GC to have issues with loading up alot of flash media with cabal and wow. That's why I suggested you to use IE like me to get the Sign up thing to come up and you can use whatever you needed to download it. Also keep IE alot for this game if you plan on being a long term player. Reason for that is if you ever decide to donate (its that fun of a game lol believe me expecially higher levels) you will find that sometimes FF/GC doesn't like to load up the cash shop thing to fill up ecoins and to purchase items. You can always buy the items in game since their shop is also ingame (still with real money not alz lol you can buy everything with alz if you like it will just take you awhile to get the money to do so)
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:56 am

haha awesome! ill keep all that in mind. the game is alright at lower levels. i heard once u hit 50+ it starts getting way better so we'll see. im at 21 atm Smile
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 am

Downloading it right now Razz
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel47 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:30 am

Jeff wrote:Downloading it right now Razz
down load what may i ask???
Axel47
Axel47

Dungeon Gold : 3204

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 am

@Pret: did you mail me back by any chance? also um do you use MSN or yahoo if so I think that would be the easiest way I can contact you so I can figure out when you get online for playing. I have a character I'm going to level up with you til you get closer to where my main account can help you. That way you're not alone in dungeons and stuff that you dunno what to do in. (keep in mind cabal is EXTREMELY popular so there are guide just about everywhere on youtube)

Also it does get alot more fun the higher your level. You do quests to get money so you can get skills/upgrades (to make your character stronger) also you get gear from the quests to hold you off til you need titanium and stuff. Then at level 35 you can start doing the weaker dungeons which are weak versions of lake in the dusk, ruina station, and tower of the dead. Once you hit level 65 you can do the real versions of those dungeons and actually sell whatever you find. Keep cores like Upgrade Core/Force Cores. Those sell for a decent amount of money in the Auction house (located in BloodyIce town...there is a small 10% tax off whatever you sell in there but still better than overnighting a stall).

@Jeff: okay hopefully the NA server works for you Smile

@Axel: They are trying to get Cabal (the .gif image in my signature...that's my character :3) to work so they can play with me and stuffs. Dunno if you ever played it or not but its a realistic looking Free to play MMO. I've been playing it for almost 4 years and I find it to be amazingly fun after you hit level 100 and really fun if you get 52 with a nation cause then you can go to war and fight people. If you wanna try it the right website is http://www.cabal.com/ that is for the USA version o.0 if you do play make sure you play on Mercury.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 am

ahh yess i just logged on and saw ur mail, also im downloading the new update for MSN since i haven't used it in ages lol i'll just add you on there and then sign in everytime i decide to get online Smile

my MSN is crezifer00@hotmail.com
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 am

Anyone else having issues with the chat box? I can't seem to get it to work and I sit there and let it load for a good 30-60mins and it still stays a gaint white box.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:53 am

ehm new flash player?
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 am

Hm I'll try that lol.

Btw for those of you who join the USA server and can get on Mercury 12. I have an alt character her name is BeeEhmToo (named after the level 50 skill BM2 lol clever huh jk xD) If you see her running around in her little skirt with a glowing candy cane then you know it's me. I also have a pet meow ninja that follows me around named Loveless. If you see her instead of Fujisaki in 12 then PM me or write a letter. This character is one I made to help Prek out in later bigger dungeons that has quest clicks in it. Basicly dungeons that have things you have to click to activate the next stage. I'll be using this alt to teach anyone that gets online. I might make another alt...they are good money now lol. Anyways here is a picture of her so if you dunno what Im talking about you can see what I mean.

Dayst Times - Page 10 BeeEhmToo
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next