Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayst Times

+12
Villain
Axel47
Elwyn
Leviathan
Yasineyra
Astre
Jeff
DeathBySpin
Eternity
Gilgamesj
Squeek
Dayst
16 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Dayst Times - Page 9 Empty Re: Dayst Times

Post by Jeff Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 am

Dayst wrote:
pratek92 wrote:ahh ok i see what you mean. I'll start downloading cabal right now Very Happy
i remember i tried it out a long time ago but forgot my username and stuff so i guess i can start fresh Smile hmmm and i think i'll go forceblader. Just watching youtube videos on them is so persuading haha. they look soo epic!! thanks for the info Dayst Very Happy

and RoM was epic fail... over 4 gigs for the "Slim" version and apparently its too much for my comp to handle and it lagged like crazy with EVERYTHING on low settings haha sooo screw that lol

I hope cabal will fit on your computer then....it's around 2-4gigs lol. But yeah it's a fun and epic game if you get higher level and have money cause you need to buy skills and upgrades (thats your HP, Def, STR, INT and such) to progress.

REMEMBER WoW it's around like 26-28 gigs. D:
And im too lazy to search in the toplists Levi. XD
Dayst Times - Page 9 KmFZ6O
Jeff
Jeff

Dungeon Gold : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 am

Jeff wrote:
Dayst wrote:
pratek92 wrote:ahh ok i see what you mean. I'll start downloading cabal right now Very Happy
i remember i tried it out a long time ago but forgot my username and stuff so i guess i can start fresh Smile hmmm and i think i'll go forceblader. Just watching youtube videos on them is so persuading haha. they look soo epic!! thanks for the info Dayst Very Happy

and RoM was epic fail... over 4 gigs for the "Slim" version and apparently its too much for my comp to handle and it lagged like crazy with EVERYTHING on low settings haha sooo screw that lol

I hope cabal will fit on your computer then....it's around 2-4gigs lol. But yeah it's a fun and epic game if you get higher level and have money cause you need to buy skills and upgrades (thats your HP, Def, STR, INT and such) to progress.

Dayst Times - Page 9 KmFZ6O

lazy TARD is lazy

@Dayst does it matter which faction i take and if yes what faction are you?
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

I'm Procyon...but no it doesn't matter buuuut Procs always win the bonus war which can give you some bonus things through the week. And in most wars Proc is better than Cap (capella).

Besides...Procyon is the "evil" or "darkness" faction...and Capella is the "good" or "light" faction...being evil is always better ;P

Dayst Times - Page 9 CabalVer236-110715-1142-0001
Picture of the benifits. (down in the bottom left corner)

Last edited by Dayst on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 am

[quote="Leviathan"]
Jeff wrote:
Dayst wrote:

Dayst Times - Page 9 KmFZ6O[/quot
lazy TARD is lazy

@Dayst does it matter which faction i take and if yes what faction are you?

COME ON MEN, SEARCH ME ONE GOOD D:
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Dayst Times - Page 9 MpxGPL
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:26 am

wow!!! that picture looks nice!! thats a force archer if im correct. ive been looking around and watching youtube videos. im stuck between force blade and force shielder atm haha
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:33 am

pratek92 wrote:wow!!! that picture looks nice!! thats a force archer if im correct. ive been looking around and watching youtube videos. im stuck between force blade and force shielder atm haha

Yeah that's my pride and joy lol...my force archer. I have one of each class so I don't have to pick personally but my main class I play is force archer cause i dont mind being a little bit squishy for the amount of epicness I am playing them. Archers are the hardest class to play because of how many elements in the game they mess with...meaning...support, defensive, offensive, pvp, war, pve, vamping...the list goes on and on and on.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 am

wow thats insane lol. but yea they do look pretty epic in some of these youtube videos
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:47 am

Yeah they are alot of fun...mostly in war only because of the BM2...but if you don't know how to use it then you'd never have fun and also bring shame upon the FA class and then....I'd have to hurt you >:[
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:19 am

Btw here are some more screenshots of my pride and joys.

My ForceBlader Jenus Level 165
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyFB

My Wizard LydianVoks Level 142
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyWiz

My Warrior iGriever Level 131
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyWa

My Blader JenusLear Level 141
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyBL

My ForceShielder JenusJr Level 133 and my ForceArcher Fujisaki Level 168
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyFSFA

My Pet...yeah it's a pet that's worth billions...I had got offered 5,000 dollars real USA money and 40bil cabal money for it.
Dayst Times - Page 9 MyPet

Doing ChaosArena with my guild Seireitei...yeah didn't finish this party didn't do it right. (my fiancee's character has over 2,000 defense in there and he still dies...same with me with my epic 1,900ish for an FA not in endgame gear lol)
Dayst Times - Page 9 Chaosarena

Final boss hunting with my guild...yeah cleaned out the last map with 3 parties meaning 7men a party o.o...totally alot of fun
Dayst Times - Page 9 CabalVer219-110621-1719-0000

My first day in the guild..found em all standing in a line so I joined xD (so did my fiancee Titus xD)
Dayst Times - Page 9 CabalVer219-110621-0828-0000

Well this isn't my best combo I've gotten around a 40-50 before but this is the one I have a screenshot of on this computer...this is nation war by the way
Dayst Times - Page 9 WarCombo29
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:26 am

That game is look so much like BOI :>
Dayst Times - Page 9 JBEZLu
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 am

If anything BOI looks like cabal. Cabal is actually 6 years old now. The game was introduced to the USA 3 almost 4 years ago. It's been a big korean and eu game. Also BOI looks more like um...what game was it...Shaiya or something like that...or Rappelz...or uh I forget what other games but yeah looks like those in my opinion. Cabal is extremely different though. The only thing that looks like cabal is the UI layout.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 am

ahh dayst im having a problem trying to install the client. ive tried to look into cabal forums for help but nothing is working. what happen is that i downloaded the file and it came into a zip file. soo i unzipped it and got the installer. when i click the installer nothing happens, i wait and wait and wait and nothing happens. i pressed ctrl+alt+delete and looked at process and saw it was running, just not showing. i tried to run as administrator too
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

Well the installer/set up should work right um cause you just let it load up...if it's not working right then reinstall from another site if you can. I can try to mail you my installer but I think that would take forever. But yeah the installer thing usually takes like 2-5mins to start up. Also make sure your firewalls are down and virus off otherwise that might interfier with it too. It's a huge *** file Razz
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 am

ahh okay ill try that
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am

this is weird... which website do i do it from?

http://www.cabal.com/main

or

http://www.cabalonline.com/index.asp (this is one i did earlier)
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:19 pm

The first one. Just the http://www.cabal.com/

sorry it took me awhile to reply I was out on a date night with my fiancee. We went out to eat and watch the new harry potter movie.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:38 pm

haha no worries i finally got it working Smile about to start.

btw hows the movie?? i really really wanna see it?
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Cabalonline was a different publisher i think, but now those 2 merged to the normal cabal.com
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 am

@Prat: the movie was great and flawless lol. Btw when you get in game get level 10 and send me a mail everytime you get online before you send me a buddy request so I know when you are online. Do that by pressing "L" click on "write letter/mail" then type "Fujisaki" in the top line, then put your title and body of the letter and hit "send"

@Levi: Not exactly (same publisher just different countries), cabalonline was what use to be known as PH/Spain cabal. They did a merger about a year ago which is why NA cabal is now known as Global. And why I'm not sure if it will block IP Addresses now or not since I have friends all over the place that play.

Btw Prat: The FA guns only last for a minute or so. Also if you don't have the right amount of Amp/Magic Attack base....they aren't worth doing. FA and Wiz are the most expensive class next to WA. The magic accessories like earrings, rings, bracelets are all really cheap but the equipment itself is freaking outragious on prices. Everyone makes FA/Wiz classes so it's a supply and demand factor right there. It's like playing Blade on Flyff....they never have your gear anywhere cause everyone wants to play that class. But yeah the gear you need for a good BM2 (BM2 is level 50) is like the gear I got...Forcium +8 and higher orbs one magic amp some like double magic amp and one double damage or higher. Amp gloves, boots, suit and your helm full damage perfered 30-40dmg.

Forcium Amp orb +8 - 320mil
Forcium Dmg Orb (2 slot) +8 - 750mil.
Forcium Dmg Orb (16dmg crafted 1slot) +8 - 3.5bil
Shadow amp gloves/boots - 150mil each
Osmium amp gloves/boots - 320mil each
Terra amp gloves/boots - 420-550mil each
Sigmetal amp gloves/boots (non event...character bound) - 300-500mil each
Sigmetal amp gloves/boots (non event...1slot...Char bound) - 600-800mil each
Sigmetal amp gloves/boots (event...amp crafted 2slot) - 1.5bil
Forcium amp (7amp in slot + random craft) - 1.1-1.7bil
Forcium amp (7amp in slot + 7amp crafted) - 7-9bil
Osmium suit (7amp 50hp) - 50-90mil
Osmium suit (7amp 2max rate) - 1.3bil
Osmium suit (7amp 100hp) - 320mil
Terra amp suit (7amp) - 550mil
Sigmetal - prices follow suit to gloves/boots
Forcium amp (7amp in slot + random craft) - 2bil
Forcium amp (7amp in slot + 7amp crafted) - 10bil

...those are the average prices for the gear you'd need to have a decent...yes I said decent BM2 lol. The accessories is what makes it outstanding unless you can manage to get 14%amp forcium.

Also the key to getting money starting out is to do all your quests...I know I know questing is annoying but hey that's also how you get your nation at level 52. If you don't want to do all the quests just do all the quests that are listed in your quest tab "T" "Scenario" by the time you do all those quests at level 100 you should have a good couple hundred mil...don't waste it lol. If you need gear advice ask me...buy skills but again...ask me which skills are worth getting xD
Here is a list of upgrades to get for which classes you play.

Melee - Warrior, ForceBlader, ForceShielder, Blader
Magic - Wizard, ForceArchers....also ther is MagicForceShielders but I don't recommend that if you are new.

Melee Class

Vital Mastery
Offensive Sense
Defensive Sense
Impact Control
Damage Absorb
6th Sense

Magic Class

Vital Master
Force Control
Defensive Sense
Ruling Forces
Damage Absorb
6th Sense
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 am

There is IP Block for cabal? :s
i wanna try it Razz
Jeff
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel47 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 am

AHHHHHHHHH dayest ur making my head spin i dont now wat u mean
Axel47
Axel47

Dungeon Gold : 3204

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 am

@Jeff: you should be okay since you are from this side of the globe. I don't think there is an IP block anymore if so then they changed things.

@Axel: lol yeah I know you don't it's for the people that are trying out cabal and wanna know how much it costs to make a good forcearcher like mine.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 am

ahhh Dayst ur the best!! haha i was playing last night for quite some time, i actually went with making a Blader instead of FB. Im at level 14 i think, or somewhere around there. Next time i get online, ill send you a mail Smile

and also wow!! never knew wizzy's would be so expensive lol watching some of the videos on youtube, they didn't seem too fun for my taste but thats just me. FA looked awesome tho but that was at higher levels. The one skill that i fell in love with was Assassinate (i think) which is a FB skill, not sure what level that is but it looks soooo awesome!!!
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 am

yeah FB really looks awesome.... i guess im gonna make one of them

updating right now Very Happy

EDIT: its not worldwide..... and i dont wanna play alone on the EU servers >_>
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 am

@Prat: Assassinate is a level 80 or 90 skill you get that when you turn Gmaster or Completer.

@Levi: well I hope that you can connect to the USA server. If the servers aren't Venus and Mercury then I don't think you're on the Global server. >.< Not sure how my Aussie friends get online or...the aribic guy for that matter that's in the guild o.0
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next