Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to do in my opinion....

5 posters

Go down

Things to do in my opinion.... Empty Things to do in my opinion....

Post by Dayst Tue May 24, 2011 1:29 am

Well here is a list of things that I think the guild should do to improve on itself....

1. We need to move all alts that aren't really played or played very little to an alt guild (I will be making it later today when others are online) to provide space for us to improve.
2. We all need to get our mains to level 155 (shouldn't take more than 3 days to do so) as well as fully geared with atleast ancient and 125 (goal is 125 set with behemoth weapons).
3. Start farming dungeons to help others get that gear.
4. Have set parties to do Ankou several times a day in order to help get weapons.
5. Set up shops saying we are recruiting Siegers and shout to recruit siegers or atleast put that on our guild thread on the site.
6. We need to get enough cash to get really good awakens that will try to match up to the donors (we can never be as good at them unless we buy the stuff with in game money but we can always try)
7. Get better at sieging. We all need to practice pking and working our way to the top of the PvP groups.
8. Need to cut out the spamming in chat. Yes I know you are talking but somethings could be said in one line instead of 50.
9. Be nicer to each other. Lately I've seen a massive amount of trolling in guild chat and frankly yes I know you all are joking and playing around with each other but it can get annoying to those who are trying to have conversations or looking for a professional guild. You can still have fun just lay off it from time to time.
10. We need to come up with a better system in order to help guildies with gear money or other items...I'm not saying hand outs I'm saying have them work for it or something. Like if they participate in boss/dungeon runs give them points and when they reach a certain number of points then they can pick from an item or something...I dunno this is a thing that my guild mates on cabal came up with it's called DKP.

Well anyways if I think of anything else I'll post it. Give me your feed back about what I've listed.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Things to do in my opinion.... Empty Re: Things to do in my opinion....

Post by Gilgamesj Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 am

Sounds not that bad...

1)
Alt guild is not necessary in my eyes, but it can be Smile I've guild by my own, not full, cause its only 1 day old and want first a good level for my char and a good guild level before I gonna recruiting for that one. But if you want you can use an alt guild (called GoldenWings orso)

2)
155 3 days. yes it is possible i needed 4 hours to come from 138 to 152. But not everyone has 4 hours to play. So you cant expect it.

3)
4)
6)
But we can farm ankou scales, but not give them away for free Smile I worked hard for getting 28b and cost me a lot of time. So it is not fair (and in my eyes the important thing) not fun any more.
* not fun like, you level and you get for almost free a behe wep or 125 sets. I would say, like you did, a shop in our guildhouse (nice initiative)

Also for awaking, you need farm by your self (like I said its not fun anymore if you get everything for free or almost for free)

7)
Can be, but not every one is a PvP person, but only wants a MvP (like me) If I have a Drain i will put DEX on it, and like Keks he put pvp damage on it. But i will not buy to Drains so I can switch between them xD

Cool
9)
True, be nice, also on the forum. Don't want call names Wink

10)
Like I said, not give them for free Smile a good system you said. Hmm Ankou gold is a good system for ankou. So in my eyes use the ankou gold for the beheweps.
Maybe we can also make kheldor gold for 125 set?
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Dungeon Gold : 4

http://www.potterdome.com, http://www.flameldome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Tue May 24, 2011 4:44 am

I'm not saying free stuff I'm saying that the guild needs to work for it so if we see them working for it then that's fine. Also silverwings has always had GoldenWings as it's alt guild and alt guilds are needed cause right now the guild is full of alts and not active members
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:49 am

Well i really do not think we need a Alt Guild. They should just Stick to there Main and Power them up.

p.s I need to talk to you Dayst and Jem togahter. Because of some Stuff.

Have a Nice day

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathBySpin Tue May 24, 2011 5:33 am

1. Yes. Detract from owning alts.
2. Yes, but time limitations isn't going to help :s
3. Depends.. Need to be a secure member.
4. Don't Agree.. Sorry, but I solo Ankou Faster than it would take me to lead a dungeon team. I will gladly reduce prices to 20b/7 for guild members, but i don't think they should be free (From Anyone)
5. Goodish idea. We don't want guild full of people who only come on to seige, but it could work :s
6. Cash? for awakens? No.. you just need time for that (unless your talking about Donator equips, and they are rare..)
7. It will come with time / Donors XD
8. +erm.. well +999999999999999.9 +0.1
9.^See above answer XD
10. Ankou Gold XDDXD
*Kheldor gold wont work because two points systems isn't possible :s

I think Kheldor drops should be more freely given away..

And ok Keksi, Tomorrow.. im too tired today, meet in someones house sometime..
DeathBySpin
DeathBySpin

Dungeon Gold : 3170

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Let me make a summary

BEHE WEPS
For the 135 weps, we have the ankou gold system
Jem told me that she want to sell (FOR GUILD ONLY) 7 ankous for 20b

125 SETS
Drops from Kheldor, we don't get Kheldor gold system, but an idea is, for who can solo or hunt kheldor can sell the sets to the guild for 50% off price.
Price (still actual I guess)
Helmet, Boots, Gauntlets for every class 2b each
Suite for every class 4b each
(complete set 10b)
so for guildies only 5b?

Jewels
I guess like the same as above. I can solo Khan and I'm not the only one. So if you got jewel parts sell them to the guildies for cheep.
Rings 200m
Necklace 100m
Earrings 500m

Awakings/Blessings
You need to do this by yourself.
!! Farm money in Azaria !!

Alt Guild
Who's gonna be the leader of it? Dayst too, cause she own also this one since yesterday i hear.

Be nice/serious
Everyone must be nice to each other, member or High Council. Why because everything can be misinterpreted. Like the thins in Flyff "i am your Father"
Don't do that in this guild! Why it is innocent? No it is not. What if the member don't have a father, because he died?? Think farther! Every member can interpret things else than you mean so be careful what you say.

Recruiting
By shops in flaris
Only the main char, and must be high level. Dont give time limits, but at least around the 130+

I think this was everything.
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Thanks for clearing that up Smile
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon May 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Gilgamesj wrote:
Be nice/serious
Everyone must be nice to each other, member or High Council. Why because everything can be misinterpreted. Like the thins in Flyff "i am your Father"
Don't do that in this guild! Why it is innocent? No it is not. What if the member don't have a father, because he died?? Think farther! Every member can interpret things else than you mean so be careful what you say.

The I am your father thing is something that happens randomly. It's not anyone really typing that. I've had that happen a good 10 times in Insanity and I didn't type it myself Razz

Regarding the rest of what you "translated" as to what I wrote isn't really right. Behem weapons, 125, Jewelry items yes that's what I was thinking. But awakens isn't what I was talking about what I mean is like what Mond did. After he finished upgrading his items he put the rest of the scrolls in the guild house or gave them to people that needed them. Not everyone can be on for a few hours to buy 500-1k scrolls each item (big numbers but sometimes true) so a helpful few hundred scrolls can really mean alot. I agree with the Be nice/serious cause that's what I ment as well. Alt guild is already made and Jem is leader of it and I am not leader of the guild atm so idk where you got I would be leader other than I would make the alt guild if needed then pass lead lmao. And on the Recruiting...you can't type all that in the shop title box...I've tried believe me xD Only thing I can usally type is "Silverwings recruiting 130+ active ppl" if I try to type members it says 6-30 characters. The longer explinations are for guild forums/threads.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Okay didn't know that (about Your Father) it is stupid and annoying but didn't know that it was randomly haha xD

Yeah Jem was told me that you take the lead of silverwing, but I guess she said that after a realy tired period and the troubles in the chat here. So I guess it was not serious. So you are the leader of GoldWings, Jem is still the leader of SilverWings

Okay now I understand that scroll part ^^
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 am

Gilgamesj wrote:Okay didn't know that (about Your Father) it is stupid and annoying but didn't know that it was randomly haha xD

Yeah Jem was told me that you take the lead of silverwing, but I guess she said that after a realy tired period and the troubles in the chat here. So I guess it was not serious. So you are the leader of GoldWings, Jem is still the leader of SilverWings

Okay now I understand that scroll part ^^

Lol I had just told you I am not leader of Goldenwings lmao Surprised Goldenwings is an alt guild and I was suppose to be leader of Silverwings because I have alot of good leadership skills so I was going to be the one to help enforce somethings that needed to be done, but those things are fixed so there is no need to have me as leader since Jem decided that she really was strong enough to do them herself Razz though she trusted me she felt more comfortible as leader.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Okay than is it clear with it Smile
But only You and I (and a post of Jem) are discussing here.

What are the intentions, how we gonna do it now? What to do with the items for power up. Free or not.

Maybe its good idea, what Dayst said, put the unused items in GuildWarehouse (Blessing and scrolls)

Ankou only if you do a run with someone who can handle ankou (ATM only Dayst, Glaive, Jem and Eona???) Last one not sure Smile

I'm on the way to make the same char as Glaice (1vs1 Knight) so my Tank Knight got a metamorphosis, so in the near future I can join that list too.
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Just to clear this up, ermmm the whole father thing, although its just a saying, it does have some relevance as a general statement, because things can affect people, as i know that some things that have been said have upset me personally, even though they wouldnt normally affect the usual people, but this is because of personal experiences. You can never know what may trigger someones' memories and take them to dark places where they dont want to be. I know that i would let someone in guild know that its affecting me, but be considerate to others. Thanks guys
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 am

Its a bug........
The game sometimes makes you say it. I think it has to do with the Darth Vader CS set that changed some of the files.

Anyways you cant controll it (happend to me once too)
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:32 am

^ what?!
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 am

You can NOT controll it

The games makes you say it
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:11 pm

right.... tad weird and also probably very annoying.
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Well that's what they do. Believe me as I said my character has shouted it (without wearing the darthvader costume on) after I came back from being AFK. It's just something in every private server.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:54 am

wow... sounds slightly random tbh
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:46 am

Yeah it is random but again you really can't control it so it's not anyones fault if it's shouted (in world shout only) if it's said in any other chat then it is their fault xD
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Okay never saw it on eFlyff btw Smile only here and at insanity. But if it is not in someone control like you and Dayst said, its okay Smile
Its a weird feature, but if it comes through the CS set darthvader then make it a bit more fun feature.

Let work out the other points ^^
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum