Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teamspeak 2 Server

Go down

Teamspeak 2 Server Empty Teamspeak 2 Server

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

Hello Everyone,

Since Today we have a Teamspeak 2 Server. Ts2-Sponsoring.org gave us a 20 slot teamspeak 2 server. So thanks to them, i don't have to pay for the teamspeak 2 server.

Teamspeak 2:
Teamspeak download

Install the Program on your Computer and do the following steps...

Server Infos:

Ip: my.ts2-sponsoring.org:34277

For those who never heard of Teamspeak 2 before, i will make a little Guild for you....

Step 1:

First Click on the Connection then Connect Button.

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp10

Step 2:

Right Click on ''Servers'' then click on ''Add Server''

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp11

Step 3:

Under ''Label'' type in ''Silverwings Teamspeak or Silverwings'' it really does not matter.

Under ''Server Adress'' type in this>>> my.ts2-sponsoring.org:34277 (Without the arrows)

Under ''Nickname'' Please enter your Forum Name or Ingame name, so everybody knows who you are.

And because it's the first time you are logging on to the Teamspeak server, click on ''Anonymous'', then click the Connect button and your in Have fun talking.

I will let you Register as soon as you are online the First time.

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp12

That's how you connect to the Server.

Now i will teach you how to Register on the Server.
I need you to be Registered so i can tell who is in the Guild and who is not.

First of All, Only the People who have a (SA)SuperAdmin or (A)Admin behind there name, can give you Register Right's, After that Follow these Steps please....

Step 1:

Click on the ''Self'' button on the top of Teamspeak. Then Click on ''Register with Server''.

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp13

Step 2:

Under ''Login name'' type in your Login name.
(DO NOT POST YOUR ACCOUNT LOGINNAME OR DISPLAY NAME IN THIS SECTION!)

Under ''Password'' type your password which you would like to have.
(DO NOT POST YOUR INGAME PASSWORD OR EASY ONES LIKE 1234 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!)

Under ''Password Check'' it has to be the same as your ''Password''! It's to check if it is correct.

After that Click on ''Register'' and your done with that part.

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp14

Step 3:

Click on the Connection Button, then Connect. Under Nickname there is a Registered Button, Click on that, type in your Login name and your Password, then click on Connect, and you will always be Registered on the Server.

Teamspeak 2 Server Teamsp15

Ok then your done with everything and can just have fun talking, playing whatever you like.
This little Teamspeak Guild turned out in a big one i Guess, but o well, it helps all of you and me^^

Hope you all have fun. See you ingame or in Teamspeak bye bye

Greetz Keksi

Back to top Go down