Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silverwing is back

5 posters

Go down

Silverwing is back Empty Silverwing is back

Post by Gilgamesj Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:06 am

After the wipe I create an account (3) ^^ and create a new guild
Called ...
SILVERWING

Sorry guys, forgot the 's' xD

Palamedes (Merc become ... 1vs1 knight xD) is the leader again
My second char is Scathach (Merc become Blade) and the third (need a third for create the guild) is Gilgamesh (a Magican become Elementor)
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Dungeon Gold : 4

http://www.potterdome.com, http://www.flameldome.com

Back to top Go down

Silverwing is back Empty Re: Silverwing is back

Post by pratek92 Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 am

sorry Gil but if i do decide to play this game again, im not joining the guild. too many problems that im not going to say. i stay on forums to talk to people so thats the only reason im around
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:58 am

Thats up to you... Smile
But iFlyff is crap Sad

Level drop is damn low (in coral island only 1k :s)
ticket for coral is like 7,5m and it take long time to get that money :O
Buffpang is crap (only lvl7 skills not full upgraded)
so its a bit better than eFlyff but not that much xD haha
my couple is still level 1 xD
so I hope iFlyff gonna fix this all
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

lol well they had to make some kinda changes right. im probably not gonna play this one at all. im on eclipse flyff, maybe go to insanity too.
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am

insanity nah sorry its not fun anymore there
level 300 max all new weps most of the weps donated so dont like that kind of system Smile
but ofc you are free to do what you want Smile
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:52 am

i guess. also iflyff should be getting better soon cause their still going through all the bugs to fix them all. so the buff pang and stuff should be fixed soon
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am

...kinda lame.... Sad
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm

Gilgamesj wrote:insanity nah sorry its not fun anymore there
level 300 max all new weps most of the weps donated so dont like that kind of system Smile

Gil you don't know anything about insanity now.
You can get level 290 in like 1hour. The drop rate is amazing now.
The new weapons are NOT donate you can buy them in game.
Money is extremely easy to get. Let's see um I make 2.1b selling stuff in my shop every 5-15mins.
The only thing that's tricky to get is Rregon cloak, statted cash shop set and your star jewelry set...which if you have any amount of billions it's not hard at all.
Let's just say insanity is the by far the BEST server as of right now for flyff.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:18 am

Dayst wrote:
Gilgamesj wrote:insanity nah sorry its not fun anymore there

Gil you don't know anything about insanity now.
You can get level 290 in like 1hour. The drop rate is amazing now.
The new weapons are NOT donate you can buy them in game.
Money is extremely easy to get. Let's see um I make 2.1b selling stuff in my shop every 5-15mins.
The only thing that's tricky to get is Rregon cloak, statted cash shop set and your star jewelry set...which if you have any amount of billions it's not hard at all.
Let's just say insanity is the by far the BEST server as of right now for flyff.

I'll join I wanna see thos old SW members again
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 am

Very Happy yeah a few of us are here but some of them havent come back yet. Leneth is having issues with his game and dunno what syc and them are doing yet.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 am

Insanity is not Flyff any more (thats still mine opinion)
Its too much customized, don't like that. Don't like adding lot of new weps that not exist in Flyff. It's like pokemon with other pokemons.

And I know much about insanity Wink I played it (also the new version)
Spoke a lot with Hells and Jemchi so I'm not dumb about what happening at Insanity Wink

and to be honest don't like pservers that's too easy Wink
290 in 1 hour is too fast in mine opinion.
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Lol then why do you play iFlyff that game is way to customised. Everymap is changed its not even up to date. Alot of the stuff is differnet kinds of versions messed into 1 causing alot of bugs. And you can only get 290 in 1 hour if you have the right potions if not then well you get it in the same amount of time or longer as iFlyff. Well doesn't really matter. All the weapons exsist in eFlyff they just look completely differnet xD I like servers where you have to work for your stuff. If you don't have to work then what is there to do...the samething over and over again? so fun :>
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:20 pm

haha Gil, im with Dayst on this one. first of all the people that get 290 in 1 hour....yeah i don't even see that happening. ive been playing 3 days now and im barely 140. The gameplay in insanity is really fun and alot better than iflyff. Once you reach end game in here thats absolutely nothing to do. In there you have so much to do than just go kill ankou... which gets soooo old after the 20th time.... mmorpg's are somewhat grinding games so thats what it is. And if im wrong, then look around. Notice that iflyff even before pre-wipe barely had anyone playing... maybe 100-200 max per day from what some friends were telling me.

Of course you have ur opinions but ur trying to base ur opinions on facts that aren't true.
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilgamesj Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Even Hells said it, that he custom all, he said to me no it is not V17 its my own V18 Wink
So its up to you if you dont want to share my opinion off course, never said that insanity was crap or something... only too much customized.

Yeah iFlyff customized also the sets and the weps, but the set and the weps that are from eFlyff self, and insanity made new weps like the skeletons, catalists, swiftness, asylum, Baku. Thats what I mean but never said its bad Wink in my eyes its only the engine of Flyff

and yeah atm iFlyff is crap, true... but I played an half year Insanity and had 4 or 5 wipes, and this is my first wipe here at iFlyff. All PServers wipe so its not a shame Smile

In the time I played insanity I love it, seriously, but when I asked something on the forum I need to wait couple of days for an answer, at iFlyff mostly the same day so in my eyes the community is better here (out of the game) and atm all GM's are inactive at iFlyff too... never saw a GM only Quyet so far Wink

Don't shoot me when I tell my opinion Wink
and Prat last time when I told this to you, you agree my version so bit strange that you don't agree it anymore Smile
Gilgamesj
Gilgamesj
Guildmaster
Guildmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Gilgamesj wrote:and yeah atm iFlyff is crap, true... but I played an half year Insanity and had 4 or 5 wipes, and this is my first wipe here at iFlyff. All PServers wipe so its not a shame Smile

In the time I played insanity I love it, seriously, but when I asked something on the forum I need to wait couple of days for an answer, at iFlyff mostly the same day so in my eyes the community is better here (out of the game) and atm all GM's are inactive at iFlyff too... never saw a GM only Quyet so far Wink

Don't shoot me when I tell my opinion Wink
and Prat last time when I told this to you, you agree my version so bit strange that you don't agree it anymore Smile

1. I've played insanity for 2 years...I've seen 3 wipes so where are we wrong on the number here? Cause there was a wipe about a month after I joined the server then the December wipe and then the most recent one. There wasn't 4-5 wipes unless you are counting them trying to stablize the server back in December where there was a wipe 2days in a row which well frankly that happens when there is coding issues and they refix the patcher to make it stable.

2. Also in this community its alot better than it use to be. There is forum mods/GMs online 24/7 and they are on all the time in chat. There is also GMs on game at all times mostly HellsGuard but still there is GMs online all the time now compaired to how it use to be.

3. He changed his mind about the server because he actually PLAYS it now instead of just listening to what everyone else is saying.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:22 am

I agreed with you because i said i was "going to try Insanity" and now im "actually playing it" lol thats the difference
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:36 pm

stop arguing. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i think that people are taking this all too seriously. this is basically what happened to the original guild am i right? it moved to a different server from insanity, and then it went back? thats what is happening now. and its better to go with the flow than to oppose it. Gil is right in trying to keep everyone here, and ofcourse, the forum will always be here so we can all keep in touch. I just personally think that its too much effort to have to restart from scratch on the same server... its tedious and its also a bit boring when you've just done it... everyone is welcome here, but you are free to do what you want.
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:17 am

Well the guild only left to go to another server because insanity was literally down and no one could play it. So we came back when it got back up and that's how it was origonally set to do.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down