Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone for good.

2 posters

Go down

Gone for good. Empty Gone for good.

Post by Babar Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 am

Guild has good people too bad the leader can't run it for shit. He ****ed me out for not wanting to show my awakes and says I'm not part of the family because of that. Fail guildleaders are fail. The rest of you thanks for being so kind to me and I'm glad I met all of you. Add me in-game if you still want to talk.

Last edited by Dayst on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Blocked cursing.)
Babar
Babar

Dungeon Gold : 3

Back to top Go down

Gone for good. Empty Re: Gone for good.

Post by Dayst Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:11 am

I said no trolling threads >.> If you have an issue with a guild leader then talk to him about it. I hope that you find a better place to be at. You really shouldn't have had to tell him your awakens if you don't want to I mean I don't tell anyone my stuff but then agian mine is always open to keep people from getting upset.

Btw you was only in the guild (according to the forums) for a day....so I don't see how you can call the guild leader fail yet o.0 I give guild leaders a week before I judge them.
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum