Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axel47's Captains Application

3 posters

Go down

Axel47's Captains Application Empty Axel47's Captains Application

Post by Axel47 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:16 am

im Axel and this is my Captins application

i have lots of experice with many things on fly ive played thro 4 or 5 differnt flyffs there being flyff / Insanity flyff / hero flyff / Eclips flyff and last demon and now here i never relay bothered to go any higher than 130 befor i came to this one so i dont now alot about higher levels things but i have learned quite a bit by being here with u guys. about the higher levels never the less my experience gos farther than just high levels for demon flyff i was a game master an animator for weapons and armor and technical support team member so i now about lots of bugs viruses and glitches that can plague a chr or a guild in general also i have many learned ship skills other than being a game master once i was also the leader of 3 semi active guilds / Phinox Kings / Flame one and sun crest crew. being that as it may i love helping other members and other players in general if i can i donate a lot to this guild and i relay hope to remain here for a long time cus what interest me more than having an active guild is the nice and care people that are in it that wish to improve. i have been trying my hardest to help and join in on ur actives here and again and by doing so i hope im not just being a bother in the end i believe i got many areas of experience that i think u will find vary use full to this guild and its members and i hope i can be look to for help when a fellow member or player needs it.

this is my application this time i hope i put down a good enough reason for me to be a captain
i hope i can be of help to u

AXEL

Axel47
Axel47

Dungeon Gold : 3204

Back to top Go down

Axel47's Captains Application Empty Re: Axel47's Captains Application

Post by Jeff Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:47 am

Good Luck.
Jeff
Jeff

Dungeon Gold : 916

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 am

Best wishes.
Villain
Villain

Dungeon Gold : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel47 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:30 am

hey Q/A how long this thing going to be open for captains is there a number of applications u need or something cus its been here a little bit long than i expected

ps: ty to u both for the best of lucks
Axel47
Axel47

Dungeon Gold : 3204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down