Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you gotta be kidding me.........................

5 posters

Go down

you gotta be kidding me......................... Empty you gotta be kidding me.........................

Post by pratek92 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:57 pm

First of all im in no way calling out any members to be mad with me,,, this is just ridiculous! and i need to tell people

ok this is f****** bullshit... i was in the SM collectors event where Teru goes invisible and then pops out and the person closet to him wins..... well just so happens that ONLY iHate and Sexpada members won.... F****** BIASED MUCH!?!?!?!?! soooo i called him out and said he was being biased and chooses the winners.... soo he banned me from the event, and then i talked more because he was shouting my name on GM shout saying my name blah blah.... so he gave me a Permanent mute too... THAT F****** RIDICULOUS!!!! i was voicing my opinion!!! stupid pothead can't see that hes only favoring iHate and Sexpada members!! like f****** really??! doesnt take a moron to realize what hes doing. I'm the only one with balls to say anything cause no one wants to get banned or muted.... f******iflyff is run by idiots

Fuck you Teru, im out

Last edited by pratek92 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

you gotta be kidding me......................... Empty Re: you gotta be kidding me.........................

Post by Villain Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Don't quit over one person he isn't worth it.
Villain
Villain

Dungeon Gold : 0

Back to top Go down

you gotta be kidding me......................... Empty Re: you gotta be kidding me.........................

Post by Dayst Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 pm

I never play in any events held by GMs unless I am in the favored guild only because I know in every game no matter where you go you will find people bias. It's a fact. Just like on Cabal the GMs are a bit bias to Seireitei (which I am in btw) only because they are the only guild that does anything or even tries to have fun with the GMs. Samething goes with iFlyff. Those guilds spend most of their time talking and hanging out with the GMs becoming friends with them so yes they are going to make their friends win events. So how I look at it just don't play those games since the rewards are gotten fairly easy without having to do them. Such as eCoins for donor awakens and such. Just got to wait til you can buy them from players again. But I agree there is no point in quitting a game because of one person. I mean really you are going to find this in any game you play. Just like InsanityFlyff the GMs favor donor and donor guilds. eFlyff people favor the top guild on each server. It's everywhere and there is nothing you or I could do to change it unless we join the flow o.o which I did on cabal only for my benifit because well...they are awesome and fun people and they do stuff xD
Dayst
Dayst
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:18 pm

... i know ur right but still... just pisses me off that theres nothing i can do. and he even used GM shout to flame on Crezifer... in which there was like 50-60 people there as well as everyone in ALL 3 channels....soo there goes my rep in game lol
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Fuck ign rep lol. Who giving a shit, you don't need to be known on iflyff to have a good time and chill, you just need Silverwings. :3
Villain
Villain

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

I loathe people like Teru...

pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Don't we all though?
Villain
Villain

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:05 am

Villain to the rescue lol got my permanent mute reversed Smile
thanks again bro
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:08 am

Always here for ya :3
Villain
Villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Yasineyra Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Teru is completely biased... i was doing a Darkon anagram event... got every single question first... and got ignored every single time... but please refrain from using swearing in forums... (have to moderate... sorry)
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:42 pm

^ no worries Yasi. i was thinking about deleting this thread anyways cause i got really frustrated at the time but thankfully we got the best guildies around that calmed me down. thanks though Very Happy
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Your gonna find GMs like that everywhere.
Villain
Villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:10 am

pratek92 wrote:^ no worries Yasi. i was thinking about deleting this thread anyways cause i got really frustrated at the time but thankfully we got the best guildies around that calmed me down. thanks though Very Happy

well its in the bin now ;D
Leviathan
Leviathan
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 7338

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down