Silverwings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :)

3 posters

Go down

Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :) Empty Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :)

Post by pratek92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:50 am

soooo i just realized that i forgot to make an intro on the guild forums.... i made one on the iflyff forums but didnt know the difference when i first joined the guild soooo thats mybad lol affraid

For those that don't know i actually joined the guild about 2-3 weeks ago on Titan (R.I.P) although i have returned on Crezifer and Elrond for the time being Smile

anyways im Pat Smile thats my nickname since people can't remember Pratek (real name) and yes im indian for those that ask lol Im pretty chill and relaxed for the most part. Im done with college and back home for the summer before going back in August. Im 18 years old... actually turning 19 in a couple weeks Very Happy I love video games - call of duty, battlefield, gears of war, etc... im all over that haha and im big on sports - football and basketball (GO MAVS) i actually live about an hour from dallas sooo you can see why im a big mavericks fan haha hmmmm anyways im open to any questions/comments/concerns/complains/suggestions etc lol Very Happy
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 4541

Back to top Go down

Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :) Empty Re: Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :)

Post by Yasineyra Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 am

19 in a couple of weeks? july the?
Yasineyra
Yasineyra
Kingpin
Kingpin

Dungeon Gold : 11

https://s867.photobucket.com/home/HezahMartin/index

Back to top Go down

Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :) Empty Re: Heyy im Crezifer... better late than never :)

Post by pratek92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:48 am

July 6th Smile can't wait!! bounce
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Villain Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:38 am

I'd say welcome but, you joined before me soo I'll wish you a Happy Almost Birthday instead :3
Villain
Villain

Dungeon Gold : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by pratek92 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:37 pm

thanks Very Happy
pratek92
pratek92
Kingpin
Kingpin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down